"S&B Christ has performed effectively...gaining the best value to the government. - VA COR -
S&B Christ Consulting, LLC. (SBCC) provides quality Operations Research, Architectural/Engineering (A/E), Environmental consulting Services and Construction Management services with a focus on federal and public agencies. Our core values are integrity, quality and efficiency, which ensure the highest value for our clients. We specialize in designing effective solutions to challenging problems and couple our diverse technical capabilities with the flexibiltiy, cost, and efficiency of a small business.
We set ourselves apart from our competitors through our focus on innovation. For example, we offer expertise in three-dimensional design, which helps clients visualize solutions to complex problems at a point in the deisgn where there is still time to make changes without incurring significant cost. We employ a private cloud server and an ISO 9000 compliant QA program, which facilitate the achievement of our core values on every project, ranging from heavy civil to environmental compliance. Our experience and innovation allows us to offer our clients large buisiness capability, with small business efficiency and customer service.
We realize that every client is unique and each project requires careful attention to your priorities and specifications. SBCC approaches each job with a focus on client goals and objectives, formulates a clear and detailed work plan, and executes every task with a commitment to value and customer satisfaction. We look forward to putting our experience to work for you.
S&B Christ Consulting is an SBA 8(a), economically disadvantaged woman, disadvantaged (NV DOT Certified), veteran and service-disabled veteran owned small business (Vetbiz Verified). SBCC has a Performance Oriented Construction Activity (POCA) contract with USACE - Los Angeles District that provides heavy civil contract for engineering services for the US Air Force. These are in addition to multiple IDIQ contracts for federal and public clients, as well as, engineering designs and consulting for private clients.
SBCC Office Locations
- Las Vegas, Nevada (Headquarters)
- Colorado Springs, Colorado
- San Diego, California
- SBA 8(a)
- Woman owned
- Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (NVDOT certified)
- Veteran Owned (VA certified)
- Service-Disabled Veteran owned (VA certified)
- Small Business
- 236210 - Industrial Building Construction
- 236220 - Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
- 237110 - Water and Sewer Line and Related Structures Construction
- 237130 - Power and Communication Line and Related Structures Construction
- 237310 - Highway, Street, and Bridge Construction
- 238210 - Electrical Contractors and Other Wiring Installation Contractors
- 238910 - Site Preparation Contractors
- 541310 - Architectural Services
- 541330 - Engineering Services
- 541340 - Drafting Services
- 541370 - Surveying and Mapping (except Geophysical) Services
- 541618 - Other Management Consulting Services
- 541620 - Environmental Consulting Services
- 541690 - Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services