- Project Dates: JAN 2012 - MAY 2012
- Contract Amount: $20,000
- Civil Engineering
S&B Christ Consulting (SBCC) contracted with White Pine County, Nevada, to conduct a Workforce Housing Value Needs Assessment to identify Current Housing Availability, Projected Housing Needs, Housing Development Considerations and Utility Capacity and Infrastructure Availability to plan for and support future growth.
This project includes:
- Project management activities;
- Housing Cost Evaluations;
- Workforce Projections and Needs;
- Engineering evaluations of existing infrastructure in selected White Pine
County communities, including:
- Electrical power,
- Sanitary sewer collection and treatment,
- Potable water supply, storage and distribution,
- Broadband communications
White Pine County is anticipating growth through existing industry workforce demands and an aggressive business and community growth program. The project is necessary to evaluate infrastructure needs to support future growth so that necessary changes can be accomplished efficiently, and in accordance with a stated plan.