- Project Dates: NOV 2011 - MAR 2012
- Contract Amount: $10,373
- Civil Engineering
SBCC worked as a design consultant to CJM Construction to provide civil engineering, including geotechnical and survey services (through subcontract) for the design of a "Wisconsin Mound" type septic disposal system for a proposed Hoover Dam security checkpoint facility to be constructed and managed by the Bureau of Reclamation (BOR). The provided work scope included the following items:
- Geotechnical evaluation and percolation testing in accordance with Southern Nevada Health District (SNHD) requirements;
- Surveying services including the proposed septic system alignment, proposed building area and associated reference points;
- Three-Dimensional (3-D) design and modeling of the proposed "Wisconsin Mound" septic treatment system including sewer alignment, septic and dosing tank locations, and outfall and mound configuration;
- The design was permitted through the SNHD.