Services: Compliance, Permitting, The National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and Waters of the U.S. (WOUS), Comprehensive Environmental Response Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA) due diligence and remediation, Corrective Actions, and Environmental Engineering.
Experience: Staff experience includes Air Force Chief of Environmental Compliance, Air Force Bioenvironmental Engineer, NEPA Manager, Environmental Engineers and Environmental Managers.
Field Experience: The Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) and hydrocarbon waste characterization, air (indoor and ambient), water, and soil sampling plans and collection, spatial modeling and statistical analysis, corrective action plan preparation, and remediation implementation oversight.
Mission Oriented: We understand how to achieve mission objectives while maintaining environmental goals.
Regulatory Experience: Experienced working with United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), State and local Regulators.
- Cedar Pass Water System: Hydraulic analysis and permitting.
- NASA Marshall Space Center: Environmental Compliance Assessment and Management Program (ECAMP) audit for over 120 facilities.
- Air Force: Oversight of a municipal solid waste landfill closure.
- Recycling Center: Preparation and submittal of an application for permit to operate a solid waste management facility.
- Air Force: Background, water resources, and consequence evaluation support for a Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement (EIS)
- Otay Water District: Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) plans for multiple facilities.
- Boulder City Airport: Preparation of a Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) for facility rehabilitation activities.