- Project Dates: SEPT 2013 - OCT 2013
- Contract Amount: $11,062
- Planning / Civil Engineering
SBCC was contracted through Clark County Real Property Management (CCRPM) to prepare a feasibility study for a proposed public fuel station (Clark County fleet vehicle fueling) near Russel Road and Arville Street in Las Vegas, Nevada. SBCC's scope included conducting due diligence activities and preparing a site development feasibility study report related to the proposed Clark County fueling facility.
The due diligence services conducted by the SBCC team included:
- Review of documents related to a similar fueling station developed at the central Clark County Government Building site;
- Public records review including the Clark County GIS database (OpenWeb InfoMapper);
- Google Earth and aerial photograph review;
- Preparation of preliminary site layout and grading;
- Review of preliminary geotechnical considerations;
- Civil three dimensional (3-D) site modeling and earthwork quantities estimation;
- Communications and power utility service connection locations and routing, including Level D subsurface utility engineering (SUE);
- Records and design review of existing subsurface utilities;
- Comprehensive Planning site analysis and Planning Commission submittal process;
- Regional Flood Control District development considerations;
- Public Works and Building Department review requirements;
- Fire Department permitting requirements;
- Preparation of a detailed project approval and construction schedule;
- Preparation of an engineer's estimate of probable cost.
SBCC provided a draft and final feasibility report, which included a site preliminary design, detailed cost estimate, detailed schedule and narrative discussion of related development items and consideration.